Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello :)

Hello :) ...

My name is Abdurrahman, I am a computer science student at the German University in Cairo ...

I have reserved the name of this blog for quite a time now but haven't had the guts to post anything ...

i dont think I would have ever thought of actually starting to blog, for you see, I am one of those people who fear to be viewed as idiots!!

The reason I have changed my mind is because I took an elective at my university this year, and one of the requirements is to have a blog :P

So here I am, finally, forced to do what I have always wanted to do, which may be a good thing. This blog is meant to be a technical one; almost all topics here will be related to technology, hardware, software (especially open source ones), and a lot more ...

Finally the name!! The blog is called "A to the 5", and the reason is that my first 5 initials are all the letter 'A'!!! My full name is "Abdurrahman Ahmed AbdulMoneim Ahmed Aly".

Hope you will have as much fun reading my posts as I will have writing them :) ...

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting name indeed :)
    Welcome to blogging. looking forward to your future posts. Your blog is added to the planet but it is taking time to appear on the front page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Abdallah Alaaeldin Abdelaziz Aly Ahmed Alguindy.. I win! :D.. Well "Elguindy" ruined everything :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abdurrahman, your command works well. Thank you
    However, where is your blog post about it. I wanted to comment on it.

    ReplyDelete